|Location:||West Coast/Mid-West/East Coast, US|
We are looking for Business Development Managers for the Pacific West, Mid-West, and East Coast territories. We are a boutique consulting services company with focus in Oracle ERP applications (JD Edwards/PeopleSoft, E-Business), Project Management, Change Management, and Business Process Management. We are looking to grow company in these areas.
· Responsible for identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities to support company growth for specific geographic area(s)
· Develop and implement sales strategies to drive and lead customer relationships into multi-million-dollar engagement for new account prospects, and new business opportunities within active and inactive accounts
· Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure profitable new business - This will include sales calls, networking, competitive analysis, coordination of presentations and proposals development, and client meetings
· Work closely with management team to strategize and build pipelines of quality resources for use on Ingeno Group projects.
· Develop an understanding of all Ingeno Group services and offerings and be able to identify opportunities with prospective clients
· Build and maintain strong client relationships within customer base
· Leverage existing client relationships to expand Ingeno Group service offerings in current accounts
· Create strategic and tactical plans to develop and close full range of consulting projects
· Align Ingeno Group solutions with both, prospect business goals and technical requirements
· Meet regularly with Management team to review/coordinate sales efforts and build territory business plan
· Participate in relevant marketing and industry events, Oracle, APICs, and others
· Successful related work experience in consulting services
· Must have demonstrated ability to sell and build relationships with C-Level executives, Directors, etc.
· Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive environment
· Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity
· Good understanding of off-shore, near-shore model
· Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills
· Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions
· Minimum of 4 -5 years proven outside direct sales experience with focus in consulting /Professional services
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business Management, or Marketing
· Familiarity with Microsoft Technologies (e.g., content management, SharePoint, Skype for Business)
· Familiarity with CRM applications
· Demonstrated success of prospecting and closing sizable deals (i.e., $250K+)
· Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business
· Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
· Strong customer focus and service orientation
· Strong teamwork skills
· Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to prioritize opportunities, overcome obstacles, obtain results, and finesse the sale.
Travel – 40%